Software

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by BobcatBoy06, Jan 8, 2007.

1. BobcatBoy06

BobcatBoy06 LawnSite Member

I'm interested in purchasing some new software for our company, I will be using it for billing, routing, scheduling, things of this nature. I was wondering what some of the most well-liked programs are, what will get me the best bang for the buck.

2. lawnpro724

lawnpro724 LawnSite Silver Member

I have used Quick Books Pro for years with good luck but it doesn't have the scheduling or route feature. Have you looked at Gopher it has what your looking for and so does Lawnpro and groundskeeper these are programs that are for the green industry.

3. BobcatBoy06

BobcatBoy06 LawnSite Member

I'm looking at software now have checked into clip and gopher, gopher doesn't seem bad for the money.

4. gardenkeeper88

gardenkeeper88 LawnSite Senior Member

Quick books for my accounting and Qxpress that slips right into QB to do all my routing scheduleing billing and a lot more. They have a free demo as well and support has helped every time w/ 1 phone call (I call them and within 2 hours they call me back and solve the problem. :clapping:

5. Tim Wright

Tim Wright LawnSite Bronze Member

I use the CLIP and QB Pro combo.

Tim

6. Tim Wright

I looked at Qxpress and I don't see that it would job cost. The one thing that is a must in LCO management software, especially at that price.

Someone please tell me I overlooked it.

Tim

7. Tim Wright

I retract my last post as I went back and see job costing listed.