Software

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by cadzilla500, Jan 11, 2007.

1. cadzilla500

cadzilla500 LawnSite Member

What software seems to be to most popular for a medium sized commercial cutter?? Please post like and dislikes of ones that you've used.

2. stahlfaust

stahlfaust LawnSite Member

medium, cant speak for.

I just bought LawnPro, and it fits the bill for me. haven't got to test it really, but Ive done a few invoices on it so far. (Im very small) LawnPro has a nice interface.

3. rmarkham

rmarkham LawnSite Member

This will be my second year and I also use Lawnpro with Quickbooks. I have been looking at Qxpress (version 7 is out now), but can't seem to justify the 425.00 price. Lawnpro has a map feature and Qxpress needs a 595.00 add on. I just print my route schedule and bill invoices in quickbooks when I return. Worked fine for my first year. This year I am looking into getting a garmin c340 gps for mapping routing schedule ($365.00 on e-bay) .

4. GreenN'Clean

GreenN'Clean LawnSite Bronze Member

Lawn pro has worked fine for me as well

5. stumpslawncare

stumpslawncare LawnSite Member

Adkad's GroundsKeeper Pro is what I use. Payed around $400.00 for it if you want that type of investment.

6. Premo Services

Premo Services LawnSite Bronze Member

Qxpress is the only way to go.
    Qxpress and quickbooks are unbeatable for scheduling, invoicing, etc. etc.:cool2:

The support from alocet(qxpress) is second to none.

7. StBalor

StBalor LawnSite Senior Member

With these 2 programs do you need to buy a new version every year?

8. lawnpro724

lawnpro724 LawnSite Silver Member

If you want to track your expenses along with profit & loss reports go with Quick Books Pro. It is not designed for the Lawn industry but can be customized to fit any business. The detailed information you will get about how your business is doing is invaluable. I have a medium size business and it works great for my needs.