1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

software

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by trackmaster, Mar 3, 2007.

1. trackmaster

trackmaster LawnSite Member

hello all new to this forum ,but not the industry.have been a laborer to lawn maint super. , but havent been involved in much of the office side .This will be my first season on my own , I have went the legit route (insured,LLC.etc.etc), but now it is time to pick a software program that is fairly inexpensive but can still do the required jobs that will need to be done . Was looking at gopher and lawn pro,, anyone using either program that can give me a few of the pro's and conn's of them??Thanks in advance Things have been going great so far, flyers go out in two weeks and have only made a handfull off cold calls to places , and have submitted bids to two dif customers with 16 propertys. thanks to all who post the great info on this site I really like the advice you get from the masses!!!!
    allen warner

2. GreenN'Clean

GreenN'Clean LawnSite Bronze Member

Check out Lawn Pro Software its a good program and its affordable

3. Shades of Green LService

Shades of Green LService LawnSite Bronze Member

4. VogelLandscaping

VogelLandscaping LawnSite Member

i use gopher 2006 and i love it. very easy user friendly interface and for the basic version its only 100$ right now.