1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

software

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by CustomCutLawnsLLC, Jan 15, 2000.

1. CustomCutLawnsLLC

CustomCutLawnsLLC LawnSite Member
    from tn.

Hey guys,<br> Just wandering what kind of sofeware everyone uses in their business.I use Qbooks Pro and Clip.All opinions and ideas welcome.<br> John

2. jakev

jakev Guest

We use LawnMonkey Deluxe software. It was a great investment.<p>I have a buddy who uses CLIP and they are very satisfied as well.<p>

3. CustomCutLawnsLLC

CustomCutLawnsLLC LawnSite Member
    from tn.

I only use clip for the scheduling. It keeps me on track.I wish I could find just a program for that alone.<br>

4. gene gls

gene gls LawnSite Gold Member

I started out with Millie vers 7.0.I only used a portion of the program.I liked it so I bought the up-grade to Windows.That was a mistake.It had so many bugs I had to guit useing it.Last year I bought another program made for a wholesaler that I do business with sold with his lable.It to did not work as discribed in the booklet of directions.I bought a copy of Lawn Monkey last week and am waiting for its ariveal.I will let you know if I agree with the other users of the program.It is highly recomended by other members of this forum.

5. OBRYANMAINT

OBRYANMAINT LawnSite Senior Member

i am using called groundskeeper, smaller company moving upward program works great<p>doug