1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by premiereman, Aug 25, 2004.

1. premiereman

premiereman LawnSite Member

anyone have any good suggestions on software to track accounting as well as dates of mowing,time gas consumption?
  2. Up North

Up North LawnSite Bronze Member
    from MN

Premierman, I've demo'd CLIP, Groundskeeper, and Gopher. At this point I think I'm leaning towards Gopher as it is simple to use, easy to set up, and does almost everything I need. There are a couple things it doesn't do that I'd like it to and they are looking into it right now, hope to hear back from them soon.

Other then that, do a search on lawnsite.com and several threads will come up on this topic. There are others out there (Lawn Monkey, Real Green, etc.) but they get a little spendy, at least for me anyway. Just starting out so need to watch the spending. Do the search, that'll give you some good advice.

3. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi premiereman,

Please consider visitng our site and downloading our free trial of Gopher.

Thanks Up North for the positive words. :)
  4. premiereman

premiereman LawnSite Member

ive demoed clip lastyear and it was ok so i stayed with simply accounting software . iwill check out the gogher site . thanx a bucnh guys