1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by G&Plawn, Jul 25, 2003.

1. G&Plawn

G&Plawn LawnSite Member

hi i am looking for any good programs for the care of yard plants and grasses any help would be appreciated thank you
  2. BSDeality

BSDeality LawnSite Silver Member

what exactly do you want it to do? scheduling? billing? or are you looking for something with plant info? give us some more detail
  3. G&Plawn

G&Plawn LawnSite Member

im looking for software for refrence resource for plants and grasses with proper care pruning and growth habits along with climates thta the plants are best suited for. I hope this will be enough info.
  4. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

5. GLAN

GLAN Banned

I have many books.
    As well as I do internet searches.

Try doing an internet search looking for programs. I know there are some out there, exactly what your describing. I've seen them, just don't remember where.
  6. GLAN

GLAN Banned

many design programs has a library of plants, many that contain specific plant info.
  7. hoyboy

hoyboy LawnSite Senior Member
    from Chicago

look at horticopia.com

We've used their software for years now. It's a great product, but their customer service stinks. We love the product, though.