1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

soil food web

Discussion in 'Organic Lawn Care' started by phasthound, Apr 6, 2011.

1. starry night

starry night LawnSite Silver Member

Soil food web fight !!!

2. Tim Wilson

Tim Wilson LawnSite Senior Member

Well that's not the point at present; it is conflict of interest, so.....

3. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

Capitalism is the astounding belief that the most wickedest of men will do the most wickedest of things for the greatest good of everyone. - John Maynard Keynes

4. starry night

Oh no, Kiril. Say it ain't so. Your breakin' my heart. Your Keynesian, too? ;)

5. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

Don't really know what that means, but it was better than the Marx quote I was going to use. :laugh: Don't want the black helicopters circling my house. ;)

6. starry night

Sorry everybody for getting off topic. I saw a flash and then a quote about capitalism and I thought I was in the politics forum.

7. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

:laugh: Touche'
    I thought it was an appropriate quote given the topic.

8. ICT Bill

ICT Bill LawnSite Platinum Member

how is her knee?

9. Smallaxe

Smallaxe LawnSite Fanatic

:laugh: Keynesian Economics... The same guy that indicated how 'inflation' can steal the wealth of a nation and not one man in a million will know what were up to... A sucker born every minute... :laugh:

10. Smallaxe

Smallaxe LawnSite Fanatic

I see wat you mean... It's a combination of espionage and false advertising...

I should advertise to analyse people's lawns and put out my Newsletter comparing results on my lawns to those of TGCL and every other competitor... :)