sold my business and relocated to nc

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by GreenscapesWV, Feb 16, 2013.

1. GreenscapesWV

GreenscapesWV LawnSite Member

After 6 years in wv 110residential and 16 commercial accounts later I sell my business and move to nc. I moved because it was for th better f my family and personal reasons. Now I am in the process of getting new customers and contracts. I have compared my rates with many here and adjusting accordingly. If anyone has any marketing tips etc please feel free to reply with any suggestions on standing out in the crowd anew getting my name out to new customers. I currently changed my name to Greener Grounds and had t shiits made. 5000 call to action flyers . Truck magnets . Business cards and 50yard signs. Also I am new to the whole centipede Bermuda grass down this way
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. GreenscapesWV

Any input or suggestions please reply! If any of you guys are close to Johnston county send me a pm
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. jsslawncare

jsslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

You know what to do, so do it. You'll be back at 110 customer's before you know it.

4. Markfd12

Markfd12 LawnSite Member

Smithfield here !!!!

5. GreenscapesWV

I'm in garner
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Markfd12

Markfd12 LawnSite Member

How is the campaign going?

7. wegomow

wegomow LawnSite Senior Member

Welcome to NC. You will find we have a longer growing season, if Spring ever arrives.

8. gcbailey

gcbailey LawnSite Silver Member
    from WV

did you sell out your WV accounts? I'm in Princeton/Bluefield, but go all the way up toward White Sulphur.

9. Nate'sLawnCare

Nate'sLawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

Nashville, here, near Rocky Mount. Garner is a good area, should be able to do well there. Welcome!

10. TinMan1

TinMan1 LawnSite Senior Member
    from SC

With 110 res and 16 commercial accts you could give the advise
    Posted via Mobile Device