Soliciting Commercial Accts

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by zurfsturfcare, Jun 3, 2008.

1. zurfsturfcare

zurfsturfcare LawnSite Senior Member

For those of you that solicit to commercial accounts, how do you do it? In years past I have always sent out a business letter, stating our services, how do you do it? What do you include in your letters and when do you typically start sending them out? Thanks
  2. Lawn-Sharks

Lawn-Sharks LawnSite Senior Member

I have noticed that it seem to be a good o'l boy network now days for comercial work but heres what i did. I would always keep an eye on comercial poperties and if they ever looked like they werent be maintained rite i would walk in and intoduce myself and ask are you happy with your current lawn maintenance company? I also would drive through the neighborhoods i serviced and looked for yards that were overgrown and find out who the owner,realitor or property management was and called them and ask if they are looking for someone to maintain these properties if so i would send them a price sheet and leave it up to them to call back. So far it has worked great. Sorry i can only go so far with this with out giving up all my secrets, hope this helps!