Solo gross per week.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by corey4671, Apr 22, 2008.

1. corey4671

corey4671 LawnSite Silver Member

All you solo guys out there....what do you consider to be a good week gross wise. Also, are you doing this full time or are you working somewhere else and doing this on the side in the evenings and weekends. I'm at a crossroads and need to make a decision. thanks guys.
  2. andyslawncare

andyslawncare LawnSite Senior Member

I use to work solo and would aim for 300+ each day gross. With one man help 700+. Two employees 800+
    Get more work and hire'll take care of itself.
  3. mikeylikesit5805

mikeylikesit5805 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Kent OH

i work partime and try and pull about 200 a week
  4. IN2MOWN

IN2MOWN LawnSite Platinum Member

I work solo and if all my yards get done I can pull in around $1800 per week.
  5. corey4671

corey4671 LawnSite Silver Member

THAT right there is what I was looking for!! Right now, with what I have, I would gross $1440. really feel like if I'd just do a LITTLE advertising I could bump that up to about where you are.
  6. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

I just want to get to 4 figures!
  7. packey

packey LawnSite Senior Member

If all works out I will be running 1000 per week part time. If I was full time I would want to be pulling 1800-2000. since once you do the math your take home seems to be about 60 percent of your gross. Right now my take home should be right at 550 per week not bad for part time
  8. whoopassonthebluegrass

whoopassonthebluegrass LawnSite Platinum Member

Last fall I was cranking out about $4,000/week solo.
  9. Frue

Frue LawnSite Bronze Member

These number are realistic to the solo game. The most I have ever done being solo was 3100 for a week. All day all night 6 days. I slept all Sunday after Church.
  10. mhussey

mhussey LawnSite Senior Member

DANG! :weightlifter: