SOLO OP'S: Whats Your Record Amount of Lawns in One Week?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by afftandem, Mar 12, 2005.

1. afftandem

afftandem LawnSite Member

whats the most lawns youve mowed in a week?? give stats on the average sizes of the lawns.

2. afftandem

afftandem LawnSite Member

In one day???????????

3. DennisF

DennisF LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Florida

I have 65 accounts that I cut every week...solo. The most I've cut in one day is 19, but that was one long, long day. I average 16 per day working 10-11 hours. I try to get all of them done in 4 days if possible. My average lawn is 12,000 SF and takes me about 30 minutes each to finish.

4. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

I usually average around 14 lawns a day, average approx 9,000 to 12,000 sq ft.

The most that I have ever done in a day is 19 as well. It was a long day, from 8am to 9:30pm. I was finishing up the trimming when it was dark.

I don't know the number for the week

5. mcclureandson

mcclureandson LawnSite Member

My personal best will be way down the list...maybe 12 or 13, but with my average cut being over $50+/- I felt grossing $600 wasn't too bad. Some days I can get 10 cut in five or six hours (the little ones) and other days it might be 4 or 5 taking all day (the big ones, some of which are 3+ acres). Most days I have a mix of mowing and clean-ups, pruning, mulching etc...

6. traman

traman LawnSite Senior Member

close to the same here 63 a week m-f 8 to 11 hr per day

7. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

yehawwwww...15% Troy?..I gotta buy some lottery tix this week LOL :drinkup:

8. Shuter

Shuter LawnSite Bronze Member

Most of my work is in one neighborhood. I can do about 22 in 7 hours, but I have no drive time.