Solucal?

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by lilmarvin4064, Jul 29, 2005.

1. lilmarvin4064

lilmarvin4064 LawnSite Senior Member

I don't even know if I spelled it right, but does anyone know any specifics on this product? Does it sell by any other name? Most important; where can you get it?

2. lawnservice

lawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

http://solu-cal.com/

RF Morse is fairly local for us. They do have distributorships throughout the country, i think?
    we use a 13-0-6 w/solu cal

lesco also now has a comparable product....i think they call it lescoCal or something like that.

3. lilmarvin4064

lilmarvin4064 LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks for your help. Unfortunatley I found out that the 13-0-6 is not registered for use in very many states. Mostly just New England. Oh well.

4. KLR

KLR LawnSite Member
    from Zone 6

but you can get solucal without the fert or a different fert analysis right?? we used to get a 12-3-6 w/solucal then we were told that analysis was no longer available to us and they switched to the 13-0-6 analysis.

i'm also in new england

might also want to look at Nutri-cal. pretty much the same as solucal except in liquid formulation. with the liquid formulation you could add your own fert analysis, assuming you have a spray tank to work with.
    I used to have a web address for Nutri-cal but cant seem to find it. i do have this info though if it helps:
    nutri-cal
    CSI Chemical Corp
    located in Bondurant, IA
    phone# 515-967-4297

good luck

5. KLR

KLR LawnSite Member
    from Zone 6