Some Equipment Pics.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by pinnacle, Nov 9, 2003.

1. pinnacle

pinnacle LawnSite Senior Member

Seeming I'm out doing a fair bit in the shed today I thought I'd get it all together and show you all what I run on a typical mowing day.

equip pic.jpg
  2. pinnacle

equip 2.jpg
  3. Josey Wales

Josey Wales LawnSite Member

Hey Pinnacle......

How do you like the Shin Multi Tool? I was torn between the Shin and the Stihl. I went with the Stihl and I love it, though I still wonder about the Shin. I know Shin makes some Mack Daddy stuff :)
  4. pinnacle

Josey W,
    I love my M230 Multi tool except for the price on the atacments. It is a "Mack daddy" built pice of equipment and I too had a look at the Sthil unit but I'm a true Shindaiwa fan and the Sthil stuff dosn't tickle my fancy. The only sthil stuff I'm going to touch are their chainsaws.

I'm trading in the Sthil FS 44 for anouther M230 (sick of changing ataches) and I'll get some more ataches for it too.

But yeh......................I'm getting anouther one so...I like it alot.
  5. grshppr

grshppr LawnSite Senior Member

Nice pics. It looks like you keep your equipment well maintained.
  6. pinnacle

grshppr,I would like to think so:D

I clean and service my stuff religiously on a weekly basis.
  7. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

nice equip pinn

I know what you mean about cleaning and servicing religiously. Having well maintained and clean machines does a lot for the professional image.
  8. paponte

paponte LawnSite Silver Member

Nice setup! You must feel like a kIng riding the Chariot all day. :D
  9. pinnacle

Thanks mate. It is very important to have good looking equipment thats well maintained. I think this is a good reflection of someones quality of work too. Cheers.

Not quite mate............although get me a couple of half naked chics feeding me grapes and faning me down and I might...............Can you orginise that for me :D

Thanks All :)