Some good articles.

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by gogetter, Dec 10, 2003.

1. gogetter

gogetter Banned

For those that aren't receiving all the free industry magazines, you should be.

A couple of interesting articles in the newest issue of Irrigation & Green Industry.

Yeah, it's a LOT of ads for the most part. But every now and then, there is some really good reading in them. And since they're free, who cares if it's mostly ads.

2. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

3. gogetter

gogetter Banned

I'm gonna assume you're were trying to link Walker-Talker's newsletter. If this is the case and it was blocked out because they aren't a sponsor, that's pretty ridiculous!!!!

Anyway, I don't even own a Walker (gee, I hope that word doesn't get blocked out!) and I love to read their newsletters.

They have very inspiring articles in them about small lawn companies, unlike most of the trade magazines which seem to concentrate on large, million dollar companies.

By the way, I had e-mailed Walker about getting some back issues of the newsletter that I didn't have. I was inquiring about maybe buying them. But about a week later, I received a package in the mail with ALL the back issues that I wanted!! That's called going above and beyond!

4. chuckwk

chuckwk Founder
    from KC, MO

try to post that link again... i think I fixed it.

5. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

I will try again. What this is a E-Newsletter from Lawn & Landscape.com. I usually get them about every 2 weeks or so. I was trying to post an article that some might find of interest. The article is about equipment cost. If this does not work, I will try just posting the article itself. http://www.lawnandlandscape.com/Articles/article.asp?Id=2517

6. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

If you are looking for more magazines to subscribe to, review this post.