1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Some great articles in TURF this month

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by FIMCO-MEISTER, Jul 16, 2010.

1. Sprinkus

Sprinkus LawnSite Silver Member

I certainly wasn't prepared to be "wowed" ;)
  2. bcg

bcg LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Tx

I used to actually enjoy reading Turf and some other trade mags until they went to these online editions. I guess I'm just falling behind the times but I hate reading online magazines. Besides, it's kind of hard to take them into the "library" with you.
  3. Some Sprinkler Guy

Some Sprinkler Guy LawnSite Member

I agree. I tend to not read online stuff unless Its something I am specifically looking for. If you want me to read a trade mag, it needs to be bathroom material. :)
  4. Sprinkus

Sprinkus LawnSite Silver Member

Well, fireplaces and pizza ovens got me interested!
  5. Don't you guys get a "HARD" copy as well?
  6. bcg

bcg LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Tx

Not anymore, they email me that the online version is available and I delete the email. Do you get a hard copy? Wonder why they quit mailing me one.
  7. Well that sux. Somebody (Moose River whatever they are) is getting an e-mail Monday.
  8. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

I finally got my copy of I&G Industry the other day. Good job Pete and Gregg. :clapping:
  9. T.M. LAWNS

T.M. LAWNS LawnSite Senior Member

bcg, you have to renew your subscription. I have to renew mine every couple months. They give you a choice of either online or hard copy.