Some guidance, please.

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by rhalverson, Mar 22, 2007.

1. rhalverson

rhalverson LawnSite Member

Gentlemen, and/or, Ladies,

I am doing a lot of studying these days as I prepare for "Opening Day" here in SE Wisconsin and am considering purchasing the "getting started" program offered by this very site. Any comments? Has anyone not connected with this site bought it? Heard of anyone else who bought it? I think this site is great, but it doesn't necessarily follow that this program is great, right? Not that $69.00 is a great deal of money to risk, but I tend to be pretty careful about my expenditures. Just my nature. Can anyone out there provide an insight?
    Thanks
    Rick

2. Raven386

Raven386 LawnSite Silver Member
    from CT

do a search there was just a thread on this not to long ago. im planning on getting it as soon as i get some extra $$. even if it doesnt teach you anything new, it would be a nice refresher course. but, if your just starting out, it probably has a whole lot to offer.

3. rhalverson

rhalverson LawnSite Member

I'm thinking about getting the program. I'll let you know what I think about it if I do.
    Rick

4. Raven386

Raven386 LawnSite Silver Member
    from CT

Thanks. and good luck!

5. Focal Point Landscapes

Focal Point Landscapes LawnSite Senior Member

I bought it last year , just to see what Sean's system contained - definately worth the price if you are new to the business. Quite comprehensive- covers all aspects of starting and running a green business.