some mods i did on my z spray.. post yours!

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by ant, Nov 27, 2010.

1. ted putnam

ted putnam LawnSite Platinum Member

WOW...That's a long winded thread title, even for Larry:laugh:

2. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

No prob. You guys are allright in my book, and all is fair game. Bottom line - if anybody attends the GIE, please check out how the 2012 T3000 finally has "the option" we have been requesting since 2007. At first they said it couldn't be done. Now they have done it. It's a FIVE STAR rating IMO, and older models can be upgraded with this new design. :usflag::canadaflag:

3. ted putnam

ted putnam LawnSite Platinum Member

QUOTE=americanlawn;4185865]No prob. You guys are allright in my book, and all is fair game. Bottom line - if anybody attends the GIE, please check out how the 2012 T3000 finally has "the option" we have been requesting since 2007. At first they said it couldn't be done. Now they have done it. It's a FIVE STAR rating IMO, and older models can be upgraded with this new design. :usflag::canadaflag:[/QUOTE]

Re-worded to be compared to the comment an 8 yr old boy might make along the same lines:

It's all right, I didn't want you in my club anyway. If anyone makes it down to the skateboard park you'll see the latest skateboard Wammo puts out. I just happen to have one of the older models. They have a new attachment that alows you to hang in the air an extra 30 secs. I can't tell you what it is because you aren't in my club...but if you have a skateboard like mine(which most of you don't) you'd be able to add the attachment and hang in the air an extra 30 too. It's the coolest thing you'll ever see.:usflag::canadaflag:

4. Efficiency

Efficiency LawnSite Bronze Member
    from zone 6

why dont they call it the t4k if its that much improved? BTW, was there a t2k?

5. Falcon50EX

Falcon50EX LawnSite Senior Member
    from GA

Back to the Thread Any one have a Z with the 18-25 gal tank mounted up front and how do you like it.

6. turf hokie

turf hokie LawnSite Silver Member

Yes. My max is set up with the extra 25 gallon tank. It's awesome.

7. Falcon50EX

Falcon50EX LawnSite Senior Member
    from GA

Would u post some pic and how is the extra weight on the front
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. kbrashears

kbrashears LawnSite Senior Member

Man, I forgot about this thread. I seriously would love to take my ZMax head to head against a Turfco machine and see who gets more production in an hour. Day. Week. Month.

There is absolutely no way that rig could keep up. It may be fine for a caveman tech, but for a seasoned sprayer, the Z will put the T to shame.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. turf hokie

Give me a couple of days. It's not on the machine right now and I don't have any pics.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. turf hokie

Sorry, forgot to answer your question about weight.

There is no difference between the liquid and the granular. The granular hopper at full easily holds 150-200 lbs the liquid at full is roughly 200 ( I usually only run 20 gallons out of the 25 because my other 2 tanks are 20 gallons and it is easier to keep all three tanks mixed the same most of the time, so I would only have about 160 lbs at any given time)