1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Some new logo's I made

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by nobagger, Jan 13, 2006.

1. nobagger

nobagger LawnSite Gold Member
    from Pa

Hopefully these will post ok. Here are some logo's I made that I'm thinking of using.

logo#4.jpg

logo#5.jpg

logo#6.jpg

2. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

The first one is ok, but I would change things about it

3. jtkplc

jtkplc LawnSite Silver Member

#4 is great. the other 2 just don't look near as professional and they don't really catch my eye. one suggestion, you might try to come up with another name besides initials. be creative about it. the way i picked my name was by using a thesarus and typing in words like superior, care, etc. and see what words come up that might look good and sound good for a business name. just a thought. but i do like that logo.

4. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

#6 is not a logo, it is more of an advertisment. use the kiss idea. Keep It Simple Stupid.

5. out4now

out4now LawnSite Bronze Member
    from AZ

I agree #4 is the best looking one.

6. drsogr

drsogr LawnSite Bronze Member

#4 looks the best. It looks like an audio store logo though.

7. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

Dang it!! I wish I had gotten that advice!! Now I know why my company went from a one horse $3,000.00 a year company in 1979 to a seven figures one in 2005.....my daggum business name the whole 27 years has been wrong, cause it is also initals!!! :laugh:

8. RHayden

RHayden LawnSite Member

#4 is a good start. Try dropping the name below the circle so it will be easier to read. Might also experiment with another icon inside the circle.

9. Gautreaux's LNG

Gautreaux's LNG LawnSite Senior Member

Logo's and fancy names are great but make the logo easy to read and undertand!

My company was GreenTeam.... the name said enough! Our logo was a simple design, Green bold letter and the T was a tree design (wish I had one on this computer I'd post it). GreenTeam and the phone number was enough, the knew how to get us and they knew what we did.

Now that I sell equipment and have sold my landscape business. I know that catchy names don't matter much...... Fred's lawn service will make plenty money if Fred runs a professional business with reliable service!!

Spend time on designing your service agreements and flyers.....

Make your logo easy to read and understand!

10. Green-Pro

Green-Pro LawnSite Bronze Member

#4 looks the best out of the three #6 is to busy. Frankly though none of them jumps out at me.

JMO, but I would redesign.