Some New Pics

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KS_Grasscutter, Aug 19, 2007.

1. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

Well, since everyone else is posting up pics of mowers and stuff, I guess I will too. Yes, I know I need a bigger trailer, but everything FITS...until I need to get an aerator or power rake or seed on there this fall.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Not trying to brag, but I think I am getting dang good at Walker-Striping. That and our yard is in the best shape its ever been in thanks to irrigation and a good fert. program.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now...you MIGHT be a redneck lawnguy if:
    [​IMG]

Disclaimer: I DO NOT do the lawn partly visible in pics 1 through 4. I TRIED hard to get it when they moved in but the kept their current lawn guy...

2. zim bob the landscaper

zim bob the landscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

cant you put some stuff in the truck? like your 21 and that blue bin? would make room for aerator and such. looks good too.

3. Kid With A Mower

Kid With A Mower LawnSite Member

Yeah u probably could put the 21'' and maybe some of the smaller equipment in the truck, just to free up some space in you're trailer. Other than that it looks good man. love the walker cake.

4. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

We use our truck beds for hauling GRASS here, not equipment... Poor 21" would look kinda sad buried in the bed there.

PS. how many times are you gonna post pics of the same truck and equipment? lol!

5. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

Hey, this aint the same equipment, got TWO new trimmers, and the Walker since last time I posted pics I think.

Yep, usually the truck is heaped full of grass, get any more lawns I will have to build side boards. Actually would like a dump insert for it as soon as I can afford it.

6. Matts lawn care

Matts lawn care LawnSite Senior Member
    from MD

Looking good nice stripes!

7. JDWalkbehind

JDWalkbehind LawnSite Member

i like the ole style truck looks good

8. zim bob the landscaper

zim bob the landscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

ohh i see why do u have to bag all the time?

9. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

So did you get a walker for your 17th birthday? Cuz it kinda looks that way from the cake. That would be one hell of a gift. I like the classic Chevy truck, when you get a bigger trailer is it going to be open or an enclosed?

10. Eric D

Eric D LawnSite Senior Member

Nice photos! How do you get away without company name on the side of your truck?