some new stuff

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KE-llc, Oct 8, 2010.

1. deerewashed

deerewashed LawnSite Senior Member

wait wait wait/.....so are you the jared who has or had that 03 chevy 2500hd ext with sick backrack???

2. KE-llc

KE-llc LawnSite Senior Member

Yes that's me. I still have the backrack. The chevy was t-boned.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. RLS24

RLS24 LawnSite Bronze Member

unfortunate about the truck. it was nice looking. your website is probably one of the nicest I have seen for a landscaper. Very professional. Also I think its nice that you offer free lawn service for active duty soldiers.

4. KE-llc

thank you. I loved the chevy and could have rebuilt it but I took the large INS payout, sold the truck and took money I had saved up to double my "fleet".

I will be adding 2 more pages to the website over winter....keep a lookout. All the content I came up with myself.

5. KE-llc

put the backrack and magnets on the truck today.....I'm going to have my website lettered along the door rocker panels and then do the tailgate with logo, phone # and website.

truck needs tires, tow mirrors and a leveling kit by winter!

[​IMG]

6. xclusive

xclusive LawnSite Bronze Member

The truck looks good. You got a good deal on that! Did the diamond plate bed rails come with the truck or did you put them on yourself?

7. cheapcuts1

cheapcuts1 LawnSite Member

Who did your website ? Can you send me a pm, it looks great. Looking to add one to our business.

8. KE-llc

rails came with truck...... www.artisangrafix.com talk to Michael, tell him I referred you

here's the 03 pulling my enclosed, out doing cleanups.

69300_456277992275_727532275_5360494_3488701_n.jpg

9. JDavisLandscapes

JDavisLandscapes LawnSite Senior Member

Looks good Jared. Sorry to hear about your other truck. The new ones look nice though. Plus 2 is always better than one.

10. joey7599

joey7599 LawnSite Member
    from Ma

nice trucks and trailer