1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

some of my equipment along with my stress reliever

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by voglernut, Mar 18, 2007.

1. voglernut

voglernut LawnSite Member

this is some of my lawncare equipment along with my weekend stress relief from mowing.

MOW PRO LAWN SERVICE LawnSite Bronze Member

Cool old pic or new every thing is in bloom.
  3. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

Nice 'choppers, I love the mini sprint. What sanctioning body do you race with and which tracks? I also love the biz name!:laugh:
  4. HiTECH

HiTECH LawnSite Member

thats not a mini sprint thats a midget. Where are you located in Missouri, i use to race non-wing sprint cars a fews years back
  5. voglernut

i'm in strafford mo just outside of springfield. that is a midget. we race with the southern midget racing series (SMRS). our last race was the chili bowl in tulsa. we're hoping to be at south coffeyville ok next month.
  6. gilatplc

gilatplc LawnSite Senior Member
    from FL

NICE midget!!!
    are you points racing or just out there for fun?
  7. voglernut

just out there for fun right now. i would love to get more serious about it. if i could pick up a good primary sponsor, we would probably race the points race but, right now, lawn care doesn't pay enough for a full season of racing. taking care of my family financially comes first. whatever is left goes towards the race car.
  8. tat900

tat900 LawnSite Senior Member

what motors do midgets run we dont have a midget class here i wish they did id buy one in a heart beat
  9. HiTECH

HiTECH LawnSite Member

This was the first year in 5 years that i didnt attend the chili bowl. Do you now Ryan Durst or Jesse Hockett,
  10. voglernut

my midget has an alluminum fontana. it's a four cylinder and has around 340 horsepower. we've raced against both ryan durst and jesse hocket, mainly at the chili bowl. my driver has raced against jesse hockett in the 360 sprint cars. fortunately i've got to go to the chili bowl all 21 years. we've only raced in it the last two. there's nothing like it.