Some of my Equipment and Work...

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by LawnScenes, Oct 11, 2005.

1. LawnScenes

LawnScenes LawnSite Member

Here's a bunch of pictures of some of my equipment and recent work.

2. LawnScenes

3. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

I like the 2 tractors. I bet you can't wait to get that shed built, will everything fit in there?

4. Itsgottobegreen

Itsgottobegreen LawnSite Silver Member

Well that 5' box scraper is just a little to big for a B7500. Mine is a 4' box and it works just fine on my B7500. Its really needs a loader on it too.

Otherwise it looks great:)

5. LawnScenes

It's just for the tractors actually. There will also be a small 8'x8' room built on the corner for handtool storage and such. The 3 point equipment is going to get a new home under a 36'x18' metal carport as soon as the guy gets here to put it up. The carport is where future purchases will end up also.

6. LawnScenes

I know. I had my fingers crossed when I hooked it up. The JD wouldn't clear the ceiling in the barn even with the ROPS folded down so I removed the ROPS from the B7500 and did what I could... Which was very little. lol. The B7500 is usually dedicated to the landscape rake and tiller.

7. Itsgottobegreen

Itsgottobegreen LawnSite Silver Member

yea the ROPS to my kubota is sitting next to door of my shop. Until my new heavy equipment trailer comes in. Other wise it won't fit in my enclosed trailer even with the bars down. But I am the only one that runs it for now so I am ok with the ROPS off.