Some of my equipment

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Johnson, Mar 25, 2006.

1. Johnson

Johnson LawnSite Member

Not pictured is my 48" Exmark w/b (in the shop). I know, I know, I need to change the date on my camera too.

DCP_5205.JPG

DCP_5206.JPG

DCP_5207.JPG

DCP_5212.JPG

2. micah1

micah1 LawnSite Member

thats a nice set up, so how does the toyota do while hualing the load?

3. Johnson

Johnson LawnSite Member

The Toyota does just fine hauling a mower and other equipment needed to mow. My trailer is the problem when it comes to hauling large quanities of mulch and topsoil.

4. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Looks good!

5. rfed32

rfed32 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Hatboro

looks good...i like the set up....nice and simple

6. S man

S man LawnSite Gold Member

How is your exmark belt drive doing? Does it slip in the rain?

7. Johnson

Johnson LawnSite Member

I can't exectly say about the 36" because it's brand new, however, my 48" did just fine. It would slip a little every now and again in an all out rain, but was never really a problem. The new 36" has a double drive belt system that I am hoping is a little more reliable.

8. 2 clowns mowing

2 clowns mowing LawnSite Senior Member

nice set up for a small lawn mowing company

9. rfed32

rfed32 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Hatboro

how do u like that toro stick edger??i was looking at one they sold at HD looks just like that...were'd u get that one at??

10. Johnson

Johnson LawnSite Member

Actually, that is the one from HD. I bouth it 2 years ago. It was actually sold as a trimmer with the extra attachments that you could buy. I used it for both until I purchased the new trimmer. Now it's exclusively used as a stick edger. It does a nice job and it rather strong in my opinion. I would not recommend using it on a lawn that has never been edged before. I did that with mine when I bought my house (corner lot) and it took me forever. The previous homeowner never edged the walks.

Side note to this piece of equipment. The threads strip out very easy if you over tighten when switching out attachments. I recommend using it for one or the other and not constantly switching out attachments. Just my .02