Some of my equipment

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RedMax Man, Dec 1, 2006.

1. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

This is my custom built wagon rig... I use my truck now but the wagon got the job done even though it was a workout pulling it.:weightlifter:
    [​IMG]

DSCF4305a.jpg

DSCF4307b.jpg

DSCF4313c.jpg

DSCF4346aa.jpg

2. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

Nice looking little setup you have there. Make lots of $$$$ with it.

3. bjlawnman

bjlawnman LawnSite Member

Love the Toro t-bar. Great machine i have the exact same one. Nice setup

4. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Looks nice!!

5. RedMax Man

Thanks for the complements so far. Wow, no bashing or rude comments about the wagon i guess it must be OK.

6. Uranus

Uranus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

Didn't you have another tread out at the same time as this one where your truck was backed into the driveway sucking up leaves? If I remember right somone comented on the sign on you toro. We know that is not all of you equipment. Are you finished with cleanups? I was done last week. Put everything away yesterday, just have to winterize the leaf loader that's on my trailer and park the trailer. Are you getting flurries today? I woke up to half an inch of snow and the town salting the roads. Funny thing is I got 2 phone calls looking for plow estimates this morning.

7. RedMax Man

No thats not all of my equipment, I will post more current pics. soon. Yeah i finished my last cleanups this past Sat. 12/2. I will be cleaning stuff up a bit, and winterizing it for "hibernation" this week. It's bright and sunny today only a few flurries yesterday. I have a leaf cleanup pics. thread with pictures of my buddies International truck backed up sucking a pile of leaves.

8. Uranus

Uranus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

Hey Justs for laughs what kind of cash do you get for that lawn? Just trying to see how this side of the state compares to your area. How much bigger is the back yard. I'll give you my price for out here once I know how big the back is.

9. RedMax Man

If your talking about the property in the 1st picture then this past season i got $30 per weekly maintenance (mow, trim, blow0. Took me 20 - 30 min. tops even including some double cutting sometimes. I've done this property since just after the house was built a few years ago. The owner cut the lawn a several times and then hired me, it is also one of my 1st customer from when i started out so no other landscaper has touched it. Next season i will be doing it with my Walker so it will take a little less time, about 20 min. Other properties that are similar in size to this i charge $35 so may raise the price $5 if i need to but i also don't want to loose the client, really nice people and easy mowing. I also am able to dump the clippings and debris on the property so there are no hauling fees.

Here are some pics. of the back:

Back 1.jpg

Back 2.jpg

Back 3.jpg

10. S man

S man LawnSite Gold Member

Yeah I have a wagon too so I complement yours. :clapping: