Some of my equipment

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by O'BrienLawn&Landscape, Sep 2, 2008.

1. O'BrienLawn&Landscape

O'BrienLawn&Landscape LawnSite Member

Here are just a couple more pictures i snapped of my equipment i use everyday. Not in the picture is a 61" Ferris is3000, 48" Bunton, 36" Bobcat, 2x stihl fs 90r, 1x fs 100r, 1x Br420. Im pretty proud that i designed the graphics on the trailer myself. If you look closely at the letters they have stripes in them. Let me know what you guys think.

trailer1.jpg

trailerback.jpg

trailerletter.jpg

johndeere.jpg

walkbehinds.jpg

2. O'BrienLawn&Landscape

One more of the inside of the trailer from the back w/o the john deere in it

insidetrailer.jpg

3. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

nice lettering on the enclosed, it looks good

4. LawnMowerKing10

LawnMowerKing10 LawnSite Senior Member

how do you like the 757.... I felt liked I already asked u this question lol

5. old oak lawn

old oak lawn LawnSite Senior Member

looks good. how do you like the bagger for the jd? called dealer today and price was $2500.00 , man i cant believe they cost that much. how many people work for you. accounts?

6. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Nice mowers, The lettering looks great

7. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

nice graphics

8. O'BrienLawn&Landscape

Thank you guys. I love the 757 and the bagger is def, worth it! we had the smaller one and it was trashed after one season. After meeting with the JD rep he gave us our money that we invested as long as we bought the 7 iron set up. WELL WORTH IT! i currently have two other guys working for me and have 60 accounts ( 5 that are commercial that take over 3 hrs a piece).