Some of my equipment

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by MudslinginFX4, May 25, 2004.

1. MudslinginFX4

MudslinginFX4 LawnSite Bronze Member

Eric 1, Haha, im not very original.... ECM is my initials. I was going to change it last year but it was going to cost too much to do it right. Also, this is the name that all of our customers know us by and it would be stupid to change it I think.

About the equipment, as far as the mowers go, it’s basically 2 of the 52" Honda’s and 2 of the Toro’s you see, and another Honda that is 60”. I used to have a Scag wb but sold it last fall. I have 3 16” dual axle open trailers. I also used to pull around a 20” foot enclosed trailer but it wasn’t mine, it was my dads that they use for his business (not landscaping) and because of insurance reasons I can’t use it anymore. That’s the main stuff, I also have miscellaneous trimmers (mostly Echo) and that one Stihl, several edger’s, couple of back pack blowers, that one Little Wonder, and 2 Ryan aerators. I think that’s about everything. --- I also can share or borrow some equipment from a really good friend that is also in the business... actually did that last week because I had that new Stihl brake on me!

Mkwl- I love the Little Wonder blower, I bought 1 last year to test it out and will prob. buy another one later this year for the fall.
  2. Mark Lawncare

Mark Lawncare LawnSite Member

How have the honda mowers worked out for you?
  3. MudslinginFX4

SSLC, I love the Honda mowers. They haven't caused me any big problems and are easy to maintain. The only thing is it's hard to get parts for them now that they don't make them anymore.
  4. EagleLandscape

EagleLandscape LawnSite Platinum Member
    Male, from Garland, Texas

Got a number for that tshirt place. Are they soft, and do the graphics stick to you?
  5. MudslinginFX4

Jwingfield2k, the tshirt place is called PKD Screen Printing. They are here in Raleigh NC. Their number is 919-772-9040. The tshirts I had made up were 50/50 weight ash color. The price will depend on how many you have made up. They are awesome quality, and don't stick at all.
  6. WoodBrothersLC

WoodBrothersLC LawnSite Senior Member

How big is the trailer in the first picture?
  7. Itsgottobegreen

Itsgottobegreen LawnSite Silver Member

You stole my idea. I keep my little wonder blower on my trailer the same way. Just pull the front tire over the tail light and strap it down with a bungee cord.
  8. MudslinginFX4

Both of the trailers are 16 feet that I posted.