Some of my pictures

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Brian Hay, Feb 24, 2008.

1. Brian Hay

Brian Hay LawnSite Member

Her are some pictures for you guys of what I did before Spyder Hoe Solutions.

This first set is of a Caterpillar 637E that I operated for a company out of Southern Alberta. I was with them for about 5 years. Mostley we built roads and subdivisions. I spent a lot of time on Push Pull Scrapers...to much time lol

0501061209.jpg

0505060735.jpg

0505060748.jpg

0505060924.jpg

0505061126.jpg

2. RockSet N' Grade

RockSet N' Grade LawnSite Silver Member

Ok Brian.....those are nice but show me the money shots aka: the fancy dancer, cliff walker, spyderhoe!

3. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

Curt is as delicate as sledge hammer to the forhead isn't he Brian.:hammerhead:

4. RockSet N' Grade

RockSet N' Grade LawnSite Silver Member

Ok, sorry........I am just so excited to finally get some feedback from someone who actually is working a fancy dancer. I have seen them growing up as a kid and have always been fascinated by the spyderho. I have read everything I can get my hands on, sent away for information........if I could choose one machine to run it would be the spyderhoe. Just couldn't hold back my enthusiasm.......

5. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

I visit Brian's pic site every day for updates.

6. Gravel Rat

Gravel Rat LawnSite Fanatic

I looked at the lastest pictures and that is steep and slippery. You try work on the rock like that with a regular excavator you will have some awfully tense butt cheeks :laugh:

I guess you get used to working with the machine moving its legs driving the wheels etc.

Are they getting you to scrape the over burden off for blasting ?

7. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

I just looked at the Hazco album, good stuff! About due round for some new tires, eh? Or just chain them up and call it good!

8. bobcat_ron

That's contaminated Incinerator Ash soil he's scraping off, used to be an Incinerator there and all the ash was just dumped over the edge, hence HAZCO being there.

9. Gravel Rat

Gravel Rat LawnSite Fanatic

I didn't know that. The pictures say it is in Esquimalt and it looks like it is near the Naval Base and the Graving dock.

Working on that rock bank would be a tough challenge. Also scraping rock like that affects your nerves :laugh:

Allot of work scraping and hoe chucking the material back.

10. bobcat_ron

If it weren't for the stupid Fisheries Department, I'll bet it could just be washed off the rocks and let the mud slide down.