Some of My Stuff

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by jpmako, Mar 9, 2004.

1. jpmako

jpmako LawnSite Senior Member

My Tractor, Snowplows

tractor1.jpg

2. jpmako

My Pickup Truck

truck1.jpg

3. jpmako

My Shop Left Side

shop1.jpg

4. jpmako

Some Equipment Inside of Shop

shop3.jpg

5. jpmako

My Mowers inside of the shop

shop2.jpg

6. James Cormier

James Cormier LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ma

are you in rockland MA, or ME ? What is the thingy next to the tool box, glass window and looks like a freezer bottom draw?

7. P&C Lawn Care

P&C Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Is that a Dale Earnhardt Snap-On rolling tool cabinet? Sweeeet!!!

8. jpmako

I am in Rockland County NY.
    That Glass Thingy is a Snack Machine Donated by my Fire Dept.
    I always have beer and soda in the mini fridge all I needed was something to hold some chips. Well I got it fully loaded with Snacks and Quarters. they needed it out of there Very Quickly. Great way to pay for beer and sodas for the friends that stop by.

Yes that is a Dale Earnhardt Snap-On rolling tool cabinet.
    Funny Story behind the Tool Box:
    A friend of mine worked at an auto repair place around here. One day I get a call on my cell phone it's him asking me how busy I am.
    He asks if I want a tool box. I say for what I already have one. He says come take a look at this one, the price is right.
    So to make a long story short I go down there and look. There it is Dale Earnhardt toolbox Full Of snap-on, Matco Tools. Price $600.00 Apparently one of his co-workers had to get some cash together in a hurry to go meet his wife in florida. I'd say I lucked out. Had the money on me- Happily turned it over to him. Used the Lift to get the tool box in my truck 2 Trips And now its been mine for three years. I have done some research and found these things on e-bay for like $4000.00 Empty.

9. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

That is a great tool box and for $600 bucks thats a steal that guy must have been deperate for the cash.

10. Turfdude

Turfdude LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey nice box!! I now have to wipe the puddle of drool from my keyboard. That box probably was close to $4K new. Saweet!!