some of my work and equipment

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by schmidt78, Jun 16, 2012.

1. twobuckss

twobuckss LawnSite Member

off to a good start..like the way you clean up after your trimming..bunch of outfits around here would of left everything on the ground..keep it up its a rewarding industry

2. schmidt78

schmidt78 LawnSite Member

Thank you sir. I've tried to make everything look as nice as possible so the customer is happy.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. schmidt78

[​IMG]
    I don't thing the sulky is working well with my mower so I use it on one or 2 accounts. I'm looking at getting a hydro mower. Not sure what yet.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. Chevy z71

Chevy z71 LawnSite Fanatic

Same bager as on my walk behind.

5. schmidt78

My little Project I have going right now. Trying to clean up around my over grown fishing hole. Need to figure what I'm gonna do with the alge/ duckweed.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. schmidt78

How do you like it. Mine fills up fast lol. I've only used it a few times.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. Chevy z71

Chevy z71 LawnSite Fanatic

Yea same here I only use mine on leafs and It fills up so quick and It's super heavey.

8. gcbailey

gcbailey LawnSite Silver Member
    from WV

not bad at all.... is that your dump trailer in the background of a couple pics? How's that 1/2 ton handle it? I've got a friend interested in a 6x10 tandem dump and he's got a 1/2 silverado, he wanted my opinion, but without having a 1/2 ton I can't answer.

9. schmidt78

It's not my dump trailer. I barrow it time to time. But with 4-5 yards of black dirt it was pushing the crap out of my truck. Even with the trailer breaks it's a little rough. I'm either looking for a replacement truck. Or just strickly a work truck.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. schmidt78

I have Shload more pictures. Hopefully I dont annoy..........
    I've been busy with multipule things.

First set is from a storm we had this summer. This is a grain setup that had damnage that i cut some trees for.

[​IMG]

grain leg/dryer.

[​IMG]

from down the road.

[​IMG]

Everyone is safe from this, had a microburst. Had a little over 18 fire calls at work! :dizzy: