Some of my work. BHS LAWNCARE & LANDSCAPING

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Bartlett Home Services, Jul 29, 2013.

1. Bartlett Home Services

Bartlett Home Services LawnSite Member

Here are a few pics of a sod job I just did and clearing of an overgrown railroad track.
    This is my second season in business. I have worked for two school districts doing grounds work and have always loved cutting grass and most all other aspects of lawn care and landscaping, so I decided to buy a cheap homeowner zero turn and trailer. Now I have a 36" exmark WB, commercial weedeaters and blowers and I have slowly but surly gotten more business, which is going pretty god for this only being my second year.(I think)
    I plan on putting pics of my equipment on here in a little bit. Thank you for looking.

photo 1.JPG

photo.JPG

rail 1.JPG

rail 2.JPG

2. Z's Lawncare

Z's Lawncare LawnSite Member
    from 20683

Everything looks good man keep up the good work!

3. Bartlett Home Services

Thank you Z's. I hope things are going well for you also.

4. SRT8

SRT8 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from CA

Work looks good! why did you have to rip out that lawn?

5. Bartlett Home Services

I didn't, they had a main water line burst and had the water co dig up and repair the pipe. Bad for them good for me.

6. SRT8

SRT8 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from CA

We have been teaming up with a lot of underground construction companies and its been working out great! They tear the hell out of the landscapes and damage everyhing withing 50 feet and we come in an replace it all.

7. Snyder's Lawn Inc

Snyder's Lawn Inc LawnSite Platinum Member

Looks good But on your sod job you should edge/taper a long the curb, down about 1'' so the sod lays below the curb and even a long exciting grass do the same.
    So when its mowed you wont feel a bump where ever the sod starts and ends. So Sod is at same grade as the exciting grass