Some of our recent work.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by dKoester, Sep 4, 2009.

1. dKoester

dKoester LawnSite Gold Member

Extremely Green Inc.

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

1234.jpg

2. dKoester

Here are some others.

5.jpg

7.jpg

3. 2brothersyardcare

2brothersyardcare LawnSite Silver Member

looks good but y all the small bushes and plants?

4. E.L.Co

E.L.Co LawnSite Member
    from Texas

they will probalbly grow bigger:hammerhead:

5. ron mexico75

ron mexico75 LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks good man.

Umm, like probably because things start out small then grow...:dizzy::laugh:

Maybe the customer's budget didn't allow allow them to purchase B&B material.

Bed near the fence with the stone walk could be a perennial garden, most perennials aren't huge.

6. asps4u

asps4u LawnSite Member

Looks good :drinkup:

7. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Looks good, I wish all my lawns where full like that.

8. RedMaple Lawns

RedMaple Lawns LawnSite Member

Lawns look great! Good work, keep it up.

9. dKoester

Thats a young butterfly garden. It was filled with bumble bees and some butterflies but every thing in it was 3 gal. and under. She couldn't afford the B&B. I've got 1 Butterfly bush some black eyed susans, guaras, purple coneflower, lavender, lantana, speedwells, coreopsis and a few zinnias in there now. I did not do the gravel parking area with the timbers. The pie pans are for the butterflies to rest and have a drink. I need to get some host plants in there and it will be a certified butterfly garden.

10. dKoester

It all starts with some careful planning. Get certified grass seed. Aerate /seed in the fall with starter fert. I use 6 -12 -6. Use the proper amount of water to avoid drought or overwatering. In the late winter/early Spring put down some with Corn Gluten to keep the spring weeds from germinating. Use corn gluten again in the early summer. To avoid any fungus problems put down an organic fungicide in April/May every 4-5 weeks and 1 application of MilkySpore as directed to take care of the grubs. I also use organic fertilizer every 6-8 weeks along with Nutrigreen compost 2 times a year. This program is a beast!