Some of our stuff

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by packer101, Mar 12, 2007.

1. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

Tell your boss he's got some sweet equipment, and a plethora of it too!
  2. Harrington Landscape

Harrington Landscape LawnSite Senior Member
    from Erie Pa

now that is set up Nice I hope I will be there some day I am on my way We do about 80 accounts and some installs.
  3. Tim Wright

Tim Wright LawnSite Bronze Member

You all are some of my hero's!

I other words, I want to be like you when I grow up.

4. EA Quinn

EA Quinn LawnSite Senior Member

Who does your mulch blowing? If you are ever looking for any sub contractors be sure to give us a call.
  5. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Another landscaper in my area that runs Walker. I didn't know Pro-Turf had that many Exmarks. It's fun seeing all those trucks all over the area.

Pro-Turf was voted #1 in the Merrimac Valley.

What stuff and trucks do you operate?

This is my evil post... look at the number.
  6. packer101

packer101 LawnSite Member

yea.. i liek it what do you mean "What stuff and trucks do you operate?" its probley simple but i get confused lol. hahah so evil.
  7. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

I meant do you drive any of the trucks and what are you in charge of when your on the crew cuttin lawns. Your probably the "trimmer boy".

I've always thought highly of Pro-Turf even though i don't know them personally but looks pretty fun being on their team.
  8. packer101

packer101 LawnSite Member

hahah ive driven the 2500 utility, 3500 dump, but mostly the f550, when im on the mow crew yes i trim, however also did alot of irrigation, maintaince, and a few installs. this year im no longer the trimmer.... got a new guy lol. yea very fun i like it.
  9. Diamond Cutters

Diamond Cutters LawnSite Member

very nice set up
  10. N.H.BOY

N.H.BOY LawnSite Bronze Member

Did I see a N.H. plate on that Ford dump? Are you guys from N.H.? If you are a worker I'll pay you cash if you can steal that dump for me:laugh: Looks like they will not miss it.