Some of our stuff

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by packer101, Mar 12, 2007.

1. packer101

packer101 LawnSite Member

lol, originally form Dracut MA currently out of pelham NH. hahah id love to have that truck too...

2. Signature Landscaping1

Signature Landscaping1 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

Very nice setup! One question though, in the first pick there is no house on top of the hill. Then in another pic the house is there. Was it just built next to the shop?

3. packer101

one with no house is photoshoped to take the house out.. the shop is behind the house as in the second photo

4. Lawnsmithcare

Lawnsmithcare LawnSite Senior Member

Love the stuff man. I hope to be where you are when I am 18.

5. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

gotta ask....how did you do the thing to make it like the strobes are lighting up? I think that's reallly really cool!!!!

GREAT looking setup there, must be fun!

6. packer101

some animation software to make the actual hideaway stobes lok liek there on... its a crappy job ive made nicer more acurate

[​IMG]

7. PORTER 05

PORTER 05 LawnSite Senior Member

do you guys really have hide-aways in all of the clearance lights, that must cost a little bit...nice set-up thats freaking amazing, but i must say i dont think id ever like to own anything that big, thinking about it it wouodl be nice to have all that stuff, but i think 3/4 trucks 80 lawns a wk is where i stop...but any-how must be fun working there with all that stuff, makes me want to quite me OP and go work for someone like that..lol proubly make more...good luck and have fun with them!

8. packer101

yea the pick ups have 2 strobes in the head lights 4 in the clearence lights 4 in the work/brake light above rear windo, and 4 in the tail lights. the 550 is the same but have 6 oval strobes on the body in back, and the freightliner has 4 in clearence lights a 2 on the dump body.

9. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Those trucks have that many hide away strobes?
    I thought some of those things that look like flashes were snow flakes because know Pro-Turf has had this animated falling snow flake thing on his website for awhile.

10. packer101

nope, the pick ups have liek 12 - 14 the 550 dump truck has 12 and the freightliner has 6.... all the photos with the strobes are animated... i made tham.... the real ones have variable patterns and arn't snowflakes.