some of you will like this...

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by lawnservice, Aug 23, 2007.

1. lawnservice

lawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

2. teeca

teeca LawnSite Bronze Member

thats most likly only .5% of the total people that they do this to. the killer is they probly promoted the manager to a larger office in another city.

3. carcrz

carcrz LawnSite Silver Member

When my new customers switch to me from CL, they always tell me how they are hounded by these characters. They call sometimes twice a week I guess!

4. indyturf

indyturf LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indy

I have had them show up and spray a customer that canceled their service 5 years ago. seems like its usually the elderly?

5. TSM

TSM LawnSite Senior Member
    from MA

these types of stories break out every year (its nothing new)

personally, i dont feel they do these things on purpose....although it happens so frequently you'd think it is part of their way of doing business....I just think that because NO ONE CARES that things are allowed to slip through the cracks (so maybe I stated it wrong....they do it on purpose but not by design?)

make note to myself....responding to one of Lawnservice posts....he now owes me $50
    cha-ching!

6. mdlwn1

mdlwn1 LawnSite Silver Member

That's what they always have done and still do. It IS their policy (unofficially)

7. lawnservice

lawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

thats just it...we here about this stuff all the time with them...sooo just stands to reason that they DO in fact know they are doing wrong and just hope for the best? Its really just a numbers game with them...a small percent of time you get caught and pay (this story said paid back $83000....wonder what the real numbers are?)

be watching your mail for the $50 check (you wont be able to cash it in the USA, will that be a problem?)