Some people are really crazy

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by pclawncare, Dec 12, 2006.

1. pclawncare

pclawncare LawnSite Senior Member

I dont tend to complain about my customers as most of them are nice to me and we get along well. Atleast the ones that pay me. Anyway yesterday i had a current customer call me saying she had some leaves she would like me to take care of. I showed up and gave her an estimate and she agreed. We had discussed weather or not she wanted the leaves mulched or bagged she wanted them picked up. So the guys go today and pick up the leaves outa the flower beds and everything well when they were loading the trailer up to leave she said she changed her mind and she wanted them mulched up. The guys told her to call me and talk to me and she did and i told her i would charge a price per hour to spread them back out and she agreed ;) i was like i cant believe this to my self though. anyway the guys ended up shoveling the chopped up leaves outa the bed of the truck into the walker hoppers since they didnt have any wheebarrow since i dont have one on that trailer unless we are going to do landscaping then carried them to the back yard and dumped the hoppers in small piles and took the backpacks and blew them all over. I made good money one that job. Twice as much as i though i was going to

2. Eakern & Dog

Eakern & Dog LawnSite Senior Member

I think she's nuts too :)

3. pclawncare

As did i but hey if they pay ill do it over and over and over again i would have offered to bag the mulchings again after we had spread them out if she had wanted me to. Easy Easy money

4. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

lol lol that is absolutely crazy! I bet you and your guys got a good laugh about that, and probably have a new nickname for that customer!

5. pclawncare

lol ya money bags cuz shes got plenty obviouly

6. HOOLIE

HOOLIE LawnSite Gold Member

Wow I think YOU are crazy too...

7. pclawncare

and why is that

8. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

Why?? satisfying a customer and doubling the job for double the pay?

9. puppypaws

puppypaws LawnSite Fanatic

Was she a blond, a guy in town the other day said he looked out his office window and saw two blond women one was digging holes and the other one was coming right behind her and filling them up. He said he just could not stand watching and not knowing what they were really up to so he went out and asked one of the blond girls what they were doing. She said we are normally a three woman crew but the one that plants the trees is out sick today. Nothing surprises me about people this day and time and I'm sure it is only going to get worse because they are breeding the common sense completely out of people, after about one more generation they will all be clueless.

10. d.m.d.

d.m.d. LawnSite Member

in my old neighborhood i was raking my leaves and putting them in lawn bags when the lady next door said hey just dump those in my back yard i love leaves fall is my favorite time of year.i said are you sure?so i went out front and asked her husband and he said if she wants them dump them i dont care..........