Some photos

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by JPsDuramax, Feb 23, 2013.

1. alldayrj

alldayrj LawnSite Gold Member

X2. I was looking to buy a walk behind but one of those mounts would save some $. Good job on the eagle project, I've done one and am gearing up to help my cousin with his in a month or teo
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. JPsDuramax

JPsDuramax LawnSite Senior Member
    from Georgia

It is a cart made by Stihl. We bought the TS 800, and it gets quite heavy being bent over with it, so we decided to get the cart for $300+. Worth every penny with all the concrete demo we've done.

3. alldayrj

alldayrj LawnSite Gold Member

Does it cut pretty straight? I have a 420 but sometimes the lines arent the cleanest on long cuts
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah I cut a lot of concrete and sometimes rent a saw just because cutting bent over gets rough.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. JPsDuramax

from Georgia

We looked at a walk behind unit, and the smaller units do not cut much deeper than the TS800 and are not as versital. I'd highly recommend the set up.

As for the eagle project, we really enjoyed helping out a young man that wanted to give back to his community. It's rare these days.

6. JPsDuramax

from Georgia

It actually cuts really straight. I do wish I had purchased the guide arm. May be the next thing I add.

Unless I have to hand cut, I won't anymore. I've been spoiled :laugh:

7. JPsDuramax

from Georgia

This photo is from back in December when the 853 decided to spring a leak.

We took it to the dealer and found out that there was a hole in the oil pan from the fuel tank swelling and the two rubbing. They ended up replacing the fuel tank as well. Needless to say, it was not a cheap endeavor.

bobcat oil leak.jpg

8. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

:laugh: I lost a centering control valve pin something or other on my 773.. It was in the middle of a 5 acre thinning job no where near the road when it failed. All the hydraulic fluid on the ground. It was quite a mess. I had to put 5 gallon in it to get it up on the trailer where it proceeded to drop that 5 gallons all over my trailer. :laugh:
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. JPsDuramax

from Georgia

Luckily, I was near the driveway where we were working and United Rentals was just around the corner. They had a T190 out to us in less than an hour. Thought real hard that day about updating. :laugh: But that costs more than the repair did.