Some pics for the viewing

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Collegiate, Jun 13, 2005.

1. Collegiate

Collegiate LawnSite Member

Here are a few pics.. Will get some of my work and updates i have made to trailers etc later...

newequipment6-3-05 001.jpg

newequipment6-3-05 002.jpg
  2. Collegiate

More pics...

newequipment6-3-05 003.jpg

newequipment6-3-05 004.jpg

3. Collegiate

here are some pics of updates that i have done to trailer and also some of the new equipment.. enjoy

newpics061305 004.jpg

newpics061305 007.jpg

newpics061305 008.jpg

newpics061305 009.jpg

newpics061305 010.jpg
  4. Collegiate

Few more with my workin' boots.. someone was asking what boots are comfortable.. i tell no lies i could walk a marathon in these... oh wait.. i do walk a marathon everyday. just got these new ones. you should see the old ones... haha.

newpics061305 012.jpg

newpics061305 013.jpg
  5. Collegiate

Anyone wondering why i threw the jeep in the mix? Well i will tell my story in brief detail. I started in 2003 with the jeep and a 5x8 with some push mowers and couple of trimmers. In the middle of that season i got busy enough for the 36 and then in 2004 i got the 60 lazer z, mind you i was pulling a 14' single axle with that jeep. the end of last year going into october i bought the old f250 with snow plow and this year, last week i got the 05 2500 HD, two new 36", the 52", the two double axle 16' and the new weed eaters,blowers, push mowers, etc.... fun stuff...

6. QMVA

QMVA LawnSite Member

Do you work solo? ;)

Looks great man. Talk about some serious upgrades in a short amount of time. :cool:
  7. Collegiate

I just started my second crew about a month ago. That is why all the upgrades. I had been training the guys for awhile and decided to let them go on there own. They say making money is good, but making money in two places and the same time is better. I also just hired on a new guy to help with that crew, he starts tomorrow, 06-14-05... fun times in the VA
  8. scout279

scout279 LawnSite Member

Looks good! What part of VA are you in?
  9. liquidforcedude7

liquidforcedude7 LawnSite Senior Member
    from america

Yeah everythings sweet, where are you in this great state?? haha
  10. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

Huge mistake you made by mounting the trimmer rack on the street side instead of the curbside as that is an accident (esp with employees) just waiting to happen. You really need to move them to the curbside so all will be safe and not out in the street when getting and replacing the trimmers. Also after about the 6th time of hitting your chins on the trailer and getting tried of constantly stepping over the tongue to get a blower you'll move those too.