Some pics of my stuff!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by THIESSENS TLC, Oct 1, 2011.

1. THIESSENS TLC

THIESSENS TLC LawnSite Senior Member

That thing works amazing! I've replaced the tank, gas lines, & just Put a new carb kit in it. Father in-law gave it to me a few years ago. Probly spent over $100 to keep it running good. I will never get rid of it, hopin he gives away his old JD chainsaw next!
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. Fritz0

Fritz0 LawnSite Member

Nice clean equipment. How and what do you use to clean you equipment. Doesn't look like you have used them
    much.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. THIESSENS TLC

Just got the stander right before I took pics, as for the other clean equipment, I clean them every week! And I will clean the stander every week too!Doesn't take long with an electric pressure washer. And believe me, that stander will always stay clean. I hate having dirty equip. A nice clean set-up looks good on ya!
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. mowing4rlife

mowing4rlife LawnSite Member

I see you have a Gravely stand. Is that a fixed deck or floating deck? How do you like it. Do you have any picture of your work with it yet? I am looking into buying one my self in a month or so.
    :clapping:

5. THIESSENS TLC

No pics yet, but I'll tell you it leaves a beautiful cut IMO. The 34"s only come with a fixed deck. I love it!
    Posted via Mobile Device