Some pics of my Triton deck OCDC and Roller

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by dhenegar, Mar 24, 2006.

1. dhenegar

dhenegar LawnSite Member

Here are some pics of my york sheet ocdc modified to fit a triton deck. Also modified original roller to fit.

2. dhenegar

dhenegar LawnSite Member

Here is a pic of the roller modified

3. Hard Worker

Hard Worker LawnSite Member

I like the setup you have for the roller, how far off the gound have you got it mounted? I'm assuming that its independent of the deck, meaning the roller does not move up or down when adjusting deck heighth.

4. dhenegar

dhenegar LawnSite Member

The roller sits about 1" off the ground when the deck is a 3.5" This seems to be the best height I have found. The only thing about the way we made this is there is no adj. on it now. But it seems to be working fine.

5. mindset063

mindset063 LawnSite Member

that roller is awesome! I have an exmark 52", but i don't have the triton deck. I wonder if I can get one of those rollers for my mower. Where did you get it? Let me know. Ljaybird39@msn.com

6. dhenegar

dhenegar LawnSite Member

You can get these from Exmark. I think the price is 279.00 but the one on here is homemade. It is actually a hydrolic cyl. with the walls tapered down some. It is a little bit heavier than exmarks but it really holds up.

7. mindset063

mindset063 LawnSite Member

thanks... how about building one for me!

8. dhenegar

dhenegar LawnSite Member

Sorry! I don't have any more cylinders. Wish I could help, the one from exmark is a good product though.

9. TURF DOCTOR

TURF DOCTOR LawnSite Silver Member

Just go buy a scag they have rollers like that at no extra charge.

10. rob1325

rob1325 LawnSite Senior Member

The scag rollers on rear of deck are for anti scalp, not for lawn striping. Also, they are not adjustable.

Dhenegar,
    Very nice roller you fab. there!