some pics...

Discussion in 'Turf Renovation' started by nobagger, Oct 9, 2005.

1. nobagger

nobagger LawnSite Gold Member
    from Pa

Some of our work, this one was a quick little fill in job.

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

2. waffletown20

waffletown20 LawnSite Member
    from PA

I wouldn't want to be mowin' those curves with my mower. It creates a lot of unnecessary trimming. You should have made it mower friendly unless you don't service their yard. Otherwise, it looks good!

3. jblawns123

jblawns123 LawnSite Senior Member

Nice job.

I was thinking the same thing. A little too curvey for my liking. Smooth out the curves a bit and bring them in a little. Plantings look good.

4. jeffex

jeffex LawnSite Bronze Member

I like your style!! I think the curves give the landscape the look of professional design and are much more eye appealing than straight lines. curving beds cuts down on 90 degree angles that require MORE trimming. NICE job just look at how the pros do it with mowing in mind. NO plastic edging so the mower deck can go right over it and the trim crew can edge on the run .

5. pcnservices

pcnservices LawnSite Senior Member

That's my style too! I like curves. Straight lines are for the perfectionist and the perfect stuff is God's business.
    Nice Job!
    PC

6. vale tudo

vale tudo LawnSite Member
    from 07728

I like your design...alot...it shows creativity and a more professional appeal

7. lampeslawnservice

lampeslawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

I like it but why wouldn't you bury the downspouts. seems to me that it will wash your mulch into the grass

8. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

Nice work, very creative.

9. cash_money

cash_money LawnSite Member
    from usa

hey nobagger very very nice job! do you go around and use and edger and edge around it or did you something else? How many accounts do you have? How many people do you have for snow remoal so far?

10. nobagger

nobagger LawnSite Gold Member
    from Pa

thanks cash, we stick edge it every week, it takes a whole 30seconds to do so. We service about 25 people a week. Not a lot but we're getti'n there.lol As far as snow removal we have about 10 commercial bids out there and 6 residential's signed so far. We sub from another company so plowing hours are no problem.