Some Pics

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by LawnMagic1, May 29, 2003.

1. LawnMagic1

LawnMagic1 LawnSite Member

Here are just a pics of some lawns that I treat.

mvc-015s.jpg

2. LawnMagic1

and another....if your notice the SDS at the bottom of the pic. It was real bad in this lawn.

mvc-013s.jpg

3. LawnMagic1

last one.

mvc-012s.jpg

4. LawnMagic1

well one more

mvc-014s.jpg

5. Frosty_03

Frosty_03 LawnSite Senior Member

I take it by all the Pics your are proud of your work. Keep it up and I might let you come and run an application on my yard. I am a little north of you in Millington,Tn. No really the yards look good.:cool:

6. LawnMagic1

I wish I could spray in TN but unfortunately I'm only liceansed in MS. It's a real pain in the a** to get a liceanse in TN plus you have to have a charter. Thanks for the comment! Do you play any golf up there? Going to the air show this weekend??

Later!

7. fblandscape

fblandscape Banned

What are you cutting these lawns at? If you are doing the cutting that is...

8. vegomatic40

vegomatic40 LawnSite Senior Member
    from 6

I'm pretty sure these are warm-season lawns. What are we looking at? Common Bermuda? Hybrids? Zoysia?

9. Frosty_03

Yea I saw the air show today, the wife and I sat on my patio and watch the Blue Angles and all of the rest of the air show from my back yard. I play golf at the Eagles Nest on the base, green fees only $23.00 with cart and GPS. Nice course!!!:cool:

10. Frosty_03

Hey here is a picture of my personal Lawn