Some pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by kc2006, Sep 1, 2006.

1. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

Got a picture of the truck/trailer yesterday, I've been trying to get good pictures of the set up and jobs to put in a brochure we're sending out to commercial accounts, so I figured I'd share. I wish I would of had my camera but I had to get this one with the phone only. I was walking back to the truck and the view looked right so I wanted to snap a quick picture.

truck.JPG

2. kc2006

the lazer in my front yard, I cleaned it up alittle for that picture.

100_5896.JPG

3. kc2006

theres my front yard this year, that was taken at the end of july

100_5895.JPG

4. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Looks good! Is that a 150 or a 250? How many accounts do you have?

5. kc2006

Heres a picture from last year prior to doing any work with the yard. It's coming along finally. All new landscaping is going in this fall and getting new brick put on the house.

before.JPG

6. kc2006

It's a 96 f250 with the powerstroke, I was told it has the 1 ton suspension in it, which it has the lift blocks in the back so I think it is.

It looks goofy pulling a 10 foot trailer with a big diesel truck, but I found the truck cheap last year so I had to grab it. Next year I'm stepping up to a 14 foot enclosed and going duramax. Right now I have 25 weekly accounts, mostly commercial, I'm hoping to add 8-10 large commercials (4-5 hour accounts) on for next year and get rid of some of the smaller less profitable accounts.

7. zim bob the landscaper

zim bob the landscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

looks good kc love the lazer Z looks real sharp.

8. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

Word of advice.

Unless you have TONS of equipment, i.e. several trucks and trailers amd dozens of mowers you do not want to include euipment pics on material sent to commercial accts prospects......this esp holds true with small set-ups and/or older equipment. It will have the reverse effect of what you want it to have.

You also would not want pics taken in a residential setting to send to a commercial prospect, you would want a commercial setting. Instead of pics of your equipment use pics of work you have done at current commercial clients.

9. FearThisDeere

FearThisDeere LawnSite Bronze Member

The Lazer pic looks like it should be ina brochure it is so nice!

10. qualitylawnmanagement

qualitylawnmanagement LawnSite Bronze Member

Got anymore pictures of your F-250? Also where at in Ohio are you located?, I may be able to take the truck off your hands if you are willing to sell? Let me know, I am in need a diesel cause of a much bigger trailer.