1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Some pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by TEG, Jun 8, 2004.

1. TEG

TEG LawnSite Member

I got some pics of my Toro (52" 15hp Kohler, belt) It's still lacking the proslide I ordered but hopefully It'll arrive sometime this week. I also snapped two others of my 04 Ranger and 5.5'x10' trailer.

2. TEG

TEG LawnSite Member

didnt seem to attach itself.. Do I need a host?

picture 003.jpg

3. TEG

TEG LawnSite Member

well there we go. Heres the ranger:

picture 002.jpg

4. TEG

TEG LawnSite Member

and the trailer. The toro takes up most of the room, but I can fit the trimmers and smaller walk behind, infront comfortably. Unfortunately the 10' is all I could afford.

picture 001.jpg

5. EastProLawn

EastProLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice stuff, looks good.

6. qualitylandscaping

qualitylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

what area(s) do you work in? I may be able to send some mowing work your way if your close by. I'm in Scottsville.

7. bayfish

bayfish LawnSite Senior Member

How's the power on that Toro being 52" and 15hp. I have a 52" hydro Toro with a 20hp V twin and it's a beast.

8. TEG

TEG LawnSite Member

Qualitylandscaping - Right now I do a few neighborhoods here in Pittsford. I'd love the business, seeing how late it is in the season I'm not too keen on investing in flyers. If I could pick up a few more accounts now, I'd be thrilled. Next summer I'm really interested in buckling down and going all out. As many lawns as possible. Scottsville is a nice area, been out that-a-way when I was a little guy. Lotta lawn!

Bayfish - the power is fine, the 15 kohler seems to handle it fine. I'll let you know once I get the proslide on there, that should be the deciding factor.

9. northerncalibound

northerncalibound LawnSite Member

Do you mind my asking how much you paid for your trailer?

10. TEG

TEG LawnSite Member

$869 for the trailer. GVWR of 2099lbs.