1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Some serious "chaffing"!!!

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by stevo22, Jul 19, 2003.

1. Lawn Tek

Lawn Tek LawnSite Senior Member
    from u s a

silk boxers , wife likes my pink ones

2. Lawn Specialties

Lawn Specialties LawnSite Member

I second the A&D ointment but haven't had any trouble since I bought a sulky for my WB.

3. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

slimfast!

4. nelbuts

nelbuts LawnSite Bronze Member
    from SW, FL

Hahahahaha!:D LMAO

Honestly sleep naked for a couple of nights. The last thing I want on me in the heat of summer is Vasoline!

5. Doc Pete

Doc Pete LawnSite Gold Member

Go see the doctor. You could have a yeast infection or other type of skin problem. I went through what you had, "a little higher up" than my thighs, if you know what I mean;) It was unreal. Tried everything. It ended up I had a very bad yeast infection and needed a "full month" of "Diflucan", which is what women use and they usually take "one pill". So, you can understand how bad this was. I kept thinking it was just the hot, wet, sticky weather.
    Boy, it sure was a pain in the butt:blush: :blush: :blush:
    And, now you know "way too much" about me:dizzy: :dizzy:

6. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

o my goodness, u want him to sleep naked? next u will tell him to sleep on his stomach. do u have his address by any chance?

7. yardman1

yardman1 LawnSite Senior Member

I use goldbond medicated baby powder, every morning before I leave I powder up, and I only wear boxers, and if I do get a rash I use destin baby rash med.

8. Coumbe

Coumbe LawnSite Senior Member

An old man saw me walking funny because I was so raw that I could'nt help it. He said to cure it over night I needed to turn the shower on with cold water and get naked, take rubbing alcohol and dump it on both sides. Stand the pain for 10 - 15 seconds and rinse. I was desperate so I tried it. It hurt like heck but it worked and I still do it today anytime I get chaff I pour it on and grit my teeth. It really works.

9. ElephantNest

ElephantNest LawnSite Bronze Member
    from La.

Gold bond medicated for the crotch rot here.:dizzy:
    And loose skivvies.

10. Doogiegh

Doogiegh LawnSite Senior Member

Now, about 4 or 5 of you have said you take the Desitin or Gold bond WITH you in your "survival kit"?

And at exactly what location on your route do you "re-apply" some of this Desitin? Do you do this in the truck, or standing outside on the customers lawn with your drawers at your ankles?

Surely I hope after lunch is finished.. Cause you're not handing me a sode or some fries if it's beforehand!

Uh, hey Jim.. go load the trailer, I gotta put a dab of you-know-what on the you-know-who's........

:p