Some serious "chaffing"!!!

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by stevo22, Jul 19, 2003.

1. Lawn Tek

Lawn Tek LawnSite Senior Member
    from u s a

silk boxers , wife likes my pink ones

2. Lawn Specialties

Lawn Specialties LawnSite Member

I second the A&D ointment but haven't had any trouble since I bought a sulky for my WB.

3. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

slimfast!

4. nelbuts

nelbuts LawnSite Bronze Member
    from SW, FL

Hahahahaha!:D LMAO

Honestly sleep naked for a couple of nights. The last thing I want on me in the heat of summer is Vasoline!

5. Doc Pete

Doc Pete LawnSite Gold Member

Go see the doctor. You could have a yeast infection or other type of skin problem. I went through what you had, "a little higher up" than my thighs, if you know what I mean;) It was unreal. Tried everything. It ended up I had a very bad yeast infection and needed a "full month" of "Diflucan", which is what women use and they usually take "one pill". So, you can understand how bad this was. I kept thinking it was just the hot, wet, sticky weather.
    Boy, it sure was a pain in the butt:blush: :blush: :blush:
    And, now you know "way too much" about me:dizzy: :dizzy:

6. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

o my goodness, u want him to sleep naked? next u will tell him to sleep on his stomach. do u have his address by any chance?

7. yardman1

yardman1 LawnSite Senior Member

I use goldbond medicated baby powder, every morning before I leave I powder up, and I only wear boxers, and if I do get a rash I use destin baby rash med.

8. Coumbe

Coumbe LawnSite Senior Member

An old man saw me walking funny because I was so raw that I could'nt help it. He said to cure it over night I needed to turn the shower on with cold water and get naked, take rubbing alcohol and dump it on both sides. Stand the pain for 10 - 15 seconds and rinse. I was desperate so I tried it. It hurt like heck but it worked and I still do it today anytime I get chaff I pour it on and grit my teeth. It really works.

9. ElephantNest

ElephantNest LawnSite Bronze Member
    from La.

Gold bond medicated for the crotch rot here.:dizzy:
    And loose skivvies.

10. Doogiegh

Doogiegh LawnSite Senior Member

Now, about 4 or 5 of you have said you take the Desitin or Gold bond WITH you in your "survival kit"?

And at exactly what location on your route do you "re-apply" some of this Desitin? Do you do this in the truck, or standing outside on the customers lawn with your drawers at your ankles?

Surely I hope after lunch is finished.. Cause you're not handing me a sode or some fries if it's beforehand!

Uh, hey Jim.. go load the trailer, I gotta put a dab of you-know-what on the you-know-who's........

:p