some set of cojones

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by fblandscape, May 27, 2003.

1. fblandscape

fblandscape Banned

A couple friends of mine had plant material ripped off from their places of business over the past month or so. The pieces of garbage hit one guy 2 times in under a year. The other guy they hit 3 times in a bit over a year (2 times in the past month alone).
    I know that this was not a repossed thing, because these guys pay for all their stuff 100% Not to mention the fact that I know the people who installed the plants at both places, and neither of them would have any reasons to steal plant material. Hopefully these cowards will be caught so that a lynch mob can be formed and they may be dealt with in a proper fashion :cool:

2. Rhett

Rhett LawnSite Bronze Member

Isn't it amazing how low people will stoop. Lost a sega palm last week. The week before someone made a bouquet from the flowers in the front barrel. Same account.

3. jocko1104

jocko1104 LawnSite Member

LOL landscape theft! :dizzy:

Its amazing what people will steal. I remember a post a while back how a guy had to chain(?) trees to an anchor after having them stolen a few times.

4. LakeSide Lawn and Landscape

LakeSide Lawn and Landscape LawnSite Senior Member

I have seen complete wipe outs of new housing development entrances.Lots of nice bushes and crape myrtles = lots of dollars some one had to eat,its a shame if you ask me.

5. brucec32

brucec32 LawnSite Platinum Member

I've seen newly spread pinestraw raked up and stolen. Amazing.

6. fblandscape

fblandscape Banned

If the thieves are reading this post by some STRANGE coincidence. I would like to warn you that the people who you are stealing from are NOT the type of people you steal from. But please... keep doing your thing, and I will pray for you.

7. mr.lawnzap

mr.lawnzap LawnSite Member
    from tulsa

lets organize a plant protection militia!! give em 7.62 reasons not to trifle with our stuff.

8. Turf Dancer

Turf Dancer LawnSite Senior Member

That is why I love my concealed handgun permit ! It will come in handy someday ! I will give them something to think about ! Thanks to my friends at Federal Cartridge Company ! Hydrashoks are one of the greatest inventions of the last 50 years! I love the right to bear arms ! When in redneck country you will pay the price for theft ! I also have a big tree with a nice limb for the ROPE ! Steal from me and to bad for you :gunsfirin I hate thieves

9. KerryB

KerryB LawnSite Senior Member

A couple of the larger LCO's are landscaping the new by-pass. Some of their materials were dug up in the middle of the night . lol

10. Gravely_Man

Gravely_Man LawnSite Silver Member

People will steal anything and everything. This is one of the important reasons you get a signoff when you complete a large job to avoid the possible problem of you never planted X when in fact someone dug it up and took it.

Gravely_Man