Some stripes (finally brought the camera)

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by twins_lawn_care, Jul 23, 2004.

1. Eric 1

Eric 1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Wow!!!! those are some NICE stripes. What did you use to do that.

Oh, and those are some of the biggest tomato's i have aver seen.

Twins, Nice stripes, keep up the good work. My hats off to you I could never make it without my Z. :)

2. HayBay

HayBay LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ontario

I think I seen that picture before or one like it John, Both your and Twins pictures are excellent.

John, you making tomato sauce this year?

3. Expert Lawns

Expert Lawns LawnSite Silver Member

Nice pics guys. Twins, what kind of 36'' are you looking into getting next year?

4. twins_lawn_care

twins_lawn_care LawnSite Senior Member

I was debating on the Quick 36, as the price for a single hydro seems appealing, but regardless looking to spend around that amount $2000.

5. gogetter

gogetter Banned

Twins, a couple questions. Are you using any type of striping kit on your 21's?

Also, if you didn't already know this trick, take your pictures with the sun behind you. This is the best angle that will show the most contrast in your stripes.

Your stripes didn't seem to have much contrast, so they don't really show well, at least not in those photos.

I'm thinking it was just the lighting or the angle the photo was taken that's causing the lack of contrast in the stripes. Just a guess.

6. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

Thats the one i would go with. The Quick 36 seems like a nice unit. I did look at all the mowers in that field and the quick came in on top everytime.
    John

7. John Gamba

from ct

Yes and BLT's.
    John

8. twins_lawn_care

twins_lawn_care LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks for all the replys everyone. I do agree, the sun light could have been better, in the pictures it was about to rain, so the sun wasn't even shining much. They would look (and do look) a lot nicer on a sunny day. I'll try again this weel.

9. John Gamba

from ct

I'll be here.
    John