1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Some Teaser Pics

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by JimLewis, Feb 9, 2013.

1. JimLewis

JimLewis LawnSite Fanatic

Here are some pics of a job we've been working on for several months. There's a lot more to the job than you see in these photos. We're not 100% finished so I'll have more photos later. There's a lot more than just hardscape work too. We installed a full landscape, lawn, plantings, irrigation, outdoor lighting, two long 4' tall terraced engineered rock/boulder retaining walls to level out the entire back yard, 3 sections of rock slab steps in different parts of the property, an iron fence, a wood fence with 6' stone columns, the pavilion you see in these photos (with a copper roof that isn't pictured), stone masonry on the columns of the pavilion, a gas BBQ with stone countertops, stone seat walls, a gas stone fireplace, 4 gas radiant heaters in the pavilion, a complete outdoor stereo system that goes throughout the pavilion as well as the landscape with components from Harmon-Kardon and Polk audio, electrical outlets and dimmable lighting inside the pavilion, a paver patio and steps, a 38' long water feature with a remote control fob that adjusts the water flow with the push of a button, tons of excavation, large tree removal, a several other items. I'll maybe post more photos later. But I wanted to post a few teaser photos now.....

2. JimLewis

JimLewis LawnSite Fanatic

Some more pics......

THORNTON SERVICES LLC LawnSite Senior Member

Very very nice work , i would say that landscaping job probally cost more than my house , do you come up with this yourself or is this a team of designers and different installers with specific skills? Again very nice work.
  4. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Wow. Thats incredible work Jim.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  5. nylesedwards

nylesedwards LawnSite Member

how much did you charge for that?
  6. TriCountyLawn

TriCountyLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks really nice! Did you guys do the carpentry ?
  7. Bru75

Bru75 LawnSite Senior Member

Looks great, you do nice work.
    I have to ask, is the chimney going to be any taller? Maybe it's just the angle of the pic, but it looks like the smoke would fill in under the roof.
  8. skorum03

skorum03 LawnSite Senior Member

Pretty sick. Can't wait to see more pics.

YardBros Outdoors
  9. zedosix

zedosix LawnSite Silver Member

Very nice, what I really like is how natural it all looks.
  10. NC Greenscaper

NC Greenscaper LawnSite Senior Member

That's nice. I really like the water feature. Do you use a designer? If it was mine personally I would've liked a sitting space to enjoy the water more. It looks very professionally done. I like the stone on the kitchen wall. Do you have any water standing where the pavers meet the wall? All of your work looks good.