Some work pictures of today.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KCfireman, Jul 23, 2008.

1. KCfireman

KCfireman LawnSite Bronze Member

just some pics of yards i did today

DSCF0010.jpg

DSCF0012.jpg

DSCF0014.jpg

DSCF0011.jpg

DSCF0015.jpg

2. KCfireman

and maybe a puppy or two??

DSCF0008.jpg

3. Tires&wheels

Tires&wheels LawnSite Member

Looks good.

4. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

nice dog. stripes look good too. :)

5. KCfireman

thanks. i love those dogs. Ive got two of them. Thats just one of them. thats bodee

6. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

real nice stripes

7. Nosmo

Nosmo LawnSite Bronze Member

That makes this property look great. The photo taken across the street looking at the front of the home is beautiful. Great Job.

Nosmo

8. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

If only the mower wasn't in the pic then yes it is a great looking pic. Nothing against JD.

However, in that last pic of what looks to be the side or back of the house, it looks as though someone missed trimming the entire side of the house! I see stuff growing around those bushes. :D

EDIT: I think I opened my mouth to soon. Is that the side of someone else's house and the property line goes along that first pass you made moving away from the camera? That would explain the un-cut area.

9. billslawn89

billslawn89 LawnSite Bronze Member

oh man! those stripes look awesome! i sure miss doing that to the lawns, down here in florida, you can never get a lawn to look like that, all you get is tire lines and maybe, just maybe a little faded stripe. when i was up in ohio, it seems like all the lco's, well the pro lco's were in competition with each other on who can stripe a lawn better...:laugh: man i miss my blue grass!

10. david shumaker

david shumaker LawnSite Senior Member

Looks good!!! Wish I had some flat lawns like that. Yards around here all have hills, slopes, ditchs, etc.