Somemore pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by mikewhit1010, Apr 3, 2008.

1. mikewhit1010

mikewhit1010 LawnSite Senior Member

Here are just random things. I know some of you guys work full time and have nothing better to do during the day while your crew is out making you money (That is why I am on here a lot) but thought I would add some pictures.

7.JPG

8.JPG

16.JPG

17.JPG

2. DoetschOutdoor

DoetschOutdoor LawnSite Bronze Member
    from S. IL

Like not to be rude or anything but do we really need several topics with only a few pics in each??? Also, I dont know if I would be posting pics of that last sod pic....did you clean out that ring and mulch after trimming?

3. mikewhit1010

They didnt want me to mulch and yes I did clean out the ring. As far as the sod. That was not the finished product. It was a work in progress shot. Why be so negative. Did you see my other pictures of sod. Im pretty sure I wouldnt leave it looking like that. Also they only let me load 5 pictures at a time. Why does everyone on here have to find every little thing to bash peoples work. We all have different skills based off how long we are in the industry and its hard to tell what is behind each picture.

4. grassmanak

grassmanak LawnSite Senior Member

looks great dude, ignore the idiots that post stupid things, we need constructive criticism not destructive

5. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice Work, the trim job looks good

6. mikewhit1010

Thanks guys. I just wanted to post some pictures of work because I know I like to see other peoples. Like I said we all have our strenghts and there are stories behind everything. This season is going very well so far hope it keeps up.

7. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX LawnSite Gold Member

Nice trimming!!!

8. RWS

RWS LawnSite Member

Good job Mike.

9. schunklawn

schunklawn LawnSite Member

looks great...ignore the bone heads that are out of work...lol

No Bunk Lawn Care

10. SUREURITE LAWN CARE

SUREURITE LAWN CARE LawnSite Member