1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Someone Ask Me How Stupid I Am

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Green Dreams, Apr 13, 2005.

1. Green Dreams

Green Dreams LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

Last July, I went over to AT&T Wireless (now cingular) and got new phones. My contract was expired and I was not gonna sign a new one. I firmly told that roach exactly that. Well guess what? They tell me I AM under contract and that they have it on record. Kewl....send it to me cuz I know it ain't true. On top of all that there is NEVER a call that doesn't get dropped in the middle of H-town. They just suck. And...they said for $150 they'll give us new phones and put us on a system that doesn't drop off. Mighty nice of y'all.

Well, I got it today. It was what their roach said was what I had to sign to acknowlege receiveing the phones. So Drew is an idiot for not reading it?????? Uh...no. It was all in Frickin Spanish and he said he didn't have one in English. So I signed it trusting this roach that it was really signing for the phones....lol. I even wrote "no habla espanol!" next to my name.

I wish I knew how to scan, it would go up here. Now to fax it to the BBB and attorney general...

Stupid Drew
  2. dvmcmrhp52

dvmcmrhp52 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Pa.

O.K., I'll bite...........How stupid are you???????

Just kidding................

So for $150 bucks they'll make your phones useable.............Hmmmmmm, ain't that sumtin............... :dizzy:
  3. Green Dreams

Green Dreams LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

While we're on it, I smoked some zoysia I heard today. Thats gonna cost me...
  4. iluvscag

iluvscag LawnSite Senior Member

Proud Rehab Partcipantee in zoysia smoking.